Saturday, September 13, 2008

Time Flies

I'm always amazed at the way time seems to evaporate from under me. I cannot tell you what Ive accomplished this week. I only know that I've been busy.

My day job takes four days. We've done medical appointments two more days. It was a week full of dailies.

What do you do when you feel like your life is not your own? But then, whose life actually belongs to them?

We have been bought with a price. And we are designed for service. So when we are busy in the service of others, are we not accomplishing that for which we were created?

Are our personal goals and desires more important than our Creator's plans for our lives?

Hmmm...

I'll have to get back to you on that. Or maybe you'd like to get back to me. Just leave a comment and I'll try to address it during the week.

Til then, happy serving.

No comments: